Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Stuffing

My crafty friend Ms. D recently posted pictures of stuffed pumpkins that she had made. SO CUTE!! I of course wanted to make some too. This is the tutorial that she and I both used: http://www.purlbee.com/fabric-beach-balls

I will try to add the leaves and stems tomorrow.

Fat Quarters. Love them!

I let each kid pick their own colors.

With only 6 bobbins, I just add on.

It makes for pretty bobbins.

Hello Cricket!

All sewn and ready to be stuffed.

I wanted a little more shape than just a ball, so I anchored threads at both the top and bottom, then pulled them to create more of a pumpkin shape.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute AND they can't be smashed by the rude teens that live down the street either!! Your so talented. Me=Jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super easy to make. You could even hand sew or use a hand held sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete